Example “Creative Congress”
A source of creative ideas.
A worldwide operating enterprise asked me to improve their international cash-flow facilities. My suggestion was to organise a “global funding congress“ in order to condense the expertise
of regional management and financial experts alike.The resolution in this instance was to join forces in terms of know-how in order to release potential for internal creative processes.
The congress did serve as an effective platform for devising new strategies that would raise performance and strength on an internal level. Merging all parties involved did considerably reinforce identification with decisions that had been taken. In this case, my thoughts had acted as a solid basis for a creative process.
– Analysis of financial concepts
– Preparing and joining figures
– Identifying specific needs within the organisation
– Event organisation
– Exchange of ideas and documentation
– Realization and implementation of processes